Through the Archway by Dave Wilson
Artist Statement Dave Wilson is a photographer living in the Texas Hill Country between Austin and Dripping Springs. A large percentage of his recent images have been created using High Dynamic Range processing which allows deep shadow and bright highlight detail to be displayed in a single image and also accentuates texture , detail and the play of light over the subject resulting in an appealing yet different atmosphere to the work. Read full bio and interview.
Available Prints (see Size Charts)
Dimensions listed include a 2" border (prints) and 3" border (framed)
- Small | edition of 200 | print: 10.7 x 14" | framed: 15.2 x 18.5"
- Medium | edition of 400 | print: 14.7 x 20" | framed: 19.2 x 24.5"
- Large | edition of 100 | print: 18.7 x 26" | framed: 23.2 x 30.5"
- XLarge | edition of 50 | print: 28 x 34" | framed: 32.5 x 38.5"
- Artist-approved and exclusive to artmuse.com.
- Limited-edition, museum-quality digital print (giclée) using archival inks and paper.
- Includes a numbered Green Certificate of Authenticity (GCOA) digitally signed by the artist.
- Your purchase directly supports the artist.
- Prints are custom printed and trimmed and include a small identifying line of text at the bottom.
- All paper and printing material is sourced and printed in the USA.
Frame Information (see Our Frames)
- Low profile 1.25" 100% solid wood custom-sized frame.
- Available in stylish Ebony or Espresso color.
- 3" premium white double mat (non-archival).
- Premium, lightweight plexiglass.
- High-quality mounting hardware included for easy installation.
- Each frame is custom-made for the print ordered.
- U.S. shipping included in framed published price.
- All framing material is sourced and assembled in the U.S.A.
- All prints retain the artists' original aspect ratio of the art.
- All dimensions listed are in inches unless otherwise noted.
- Dimensions listed include a 2" border (prints) and 3" border (framed).
- Estimated shipping is within 7-10 business days upon receipt of order.
- To minimize damage to the unframed prints we use tubes, instead of shipping flat.
- All data on artmuse.com is subject to change and orders will be audited for accuracy.
- We use U.S.-sourced materials and custom print/assemble in Austin, Texas.
- We want you to Live Artfully and we truly appreciate your support of our artists.