The Field by Tyson Anthony Roberts
Artist Statement Landscapes provide an array of environments and familiar imagery to work with as a starting point. From here, elements of abstraction, color theory and spontaneity are merged to form rural and urban scenes that appear to be in constant transition, taking the viewer from what was to what may be. It is through this idea of continual movement by which my work suggests that the places we know are always changing, whether we are ready or not. Read full bio and interview.
Available Prints (see Size Charts)
Dimensions listed include a 2" border (prints) and 3" border (framed)
- Small | edition of 75 | print: 12 x 14" | framed: 16.5 x 18.5"
- Medium | edition of 400 | print: 16.75 x 20" | framed: 21.2 x 24.5"
- Large | edition of 100 | print: 21.5 x 26" | framed: 26 x 30.5"
- XLarge | edition of 50 | print: 27.9 x 34" | framed: 32.4 x 38.5"
- Artist-approved and exclusive to artmuse.com.
- Limited-edition, museum-quality digital print (giclée) using archival inks and paper.
- Includes a numbered Green Certificate of Authenticity (GCOA) digitally signed by the artist.
- Your purchase directly supports the artist.
- Prints are custom printed and trimmed and include a small identifying line of text at the bottom.
- All paper and printing material is sourced and printed in the USA.
Frame Information (see Our Frames)
- Low profile 1.25" 100% solid wood custom-sized frame.
- Available in stylish Ebony or Espresso color.
- 3" premium white double mat (non-archival).
- Premium, lightweight plexiglass.
- High-quality mounting hardware included for easy installation.
- Each frame is custom-made for the print ordered.
- U.S. shipping included in framed published price.
- All framing material is sourced and assembled in the U.S.A.
- All prints retain the artists' original aspect ratio of the art.
- All dimensions listed are in inches unless otherwise noted.
- Dimensions listed include a 2" border (prints) and 3" border (framed).
- Estimated shipping is within 7-10 business days upon receipt of order.
- To minimize damage to the unframed prints we use tubes, instead of shipping flat.
- All data on artmuse.com is subject to change and orders will be audited for accuracy.
- We use U.S.-sourced materials and custom print/assemble in Austin, Texas.
- We want you to Live Artfully and we truly appreciate your support of our artists.