All of our prints...
- Are artist-approved and exclusive to artmuse.com.
- Are a museum-quality digital print (giclée) using archival inks and paper.
- Include a numbered Green Certificate of Authenticity (GCOA) with the artists' digital signature.
- Directly supports the artist – each artist receives 50% of the profit of their sales.
- Are custom printed and trimmed and include a small identifying line of text at the bottom.
- Are a great value – our images average more than 1.6x larger than our competitors.
- Are made in the USA: All paper, frame & printing material are sourced & assembled in the USA.
We work closely with our vendors to produce high-resolution, museum-quality, archival digital reproductions individually printed on special large format printers and are virtually unparalleled in quality and range of color.
Each print is printed on large format printers using a state-of-the-art 12 color pigment inkset, which provides the largest color gamut of any commercial ink ever developed. Additionally, this ink has a color permanence rating in excess of 100 years (when properly cared for, and displayed in acceptable lighting). All prints use a premium fine art grade substrate and are published on 100% acid-free archival 300gsm cotton rag paper, which has a radiant white tone and a slight watercolor texture. All prints are hand-trimmed to have either a 2" (unframed) or 3" (framed) border surrounding the image.
We print and frame as the orders arrive. As such, we do not have inventory to pull from. Our prints and frames are custom-sized, hand-trimmed, and carefully inspected before shipping.
We offer custom framing to our collectors at an affordable price. Each archival print is available for purchase with either an Ebony or Espresso solid 1.25" wood designer frame. Each framed archival print has a 3" white-on-white premium matting (non-archival), uses plexiglass, and includes mounting hardware. All framed prints include U.S. shipping costs.