Only the first 100 prints purchased will be personally signed and numbered by the artist. Please allow extended delivery times for the artist to sign each print. Special pricing applies only to La Senda print: $125 for a large print, $295 for a framed print, and $10 for US shipping. (Checkout will incorrectly use the term "Free Shipping" if the order is over $200.)
About Earth Month 2013
Artmuse has teamed up with our friends at Hiatus Spa + Retreat to offer this very special edition to help Aveda raise $5M for Earth Month 2013, benefitting Clean Water Initiatives around the globe. Monies raised by Hiatus Spa + Retreat will specifically benefit Gulf Restoration Network and Lower Mississippi River Keeper. 100% of proceeds from the sale of Jan Heaton’s La Senda print benefit these charities.
This is a rare opportunity for art collectors to purchase a Jan Heaton print. And, your purchase of this Earth Month 2013 print will help raise critical funding for these important organizations that serve the communities in which we live.
Artist Statement: La Senda
La Senda is a painting from Jan's Laguna series. The series isolates color, form, and line, replicating patterns of movement. The image is inspired by the simplistic beauty and healing properties of water. The rhythm is created with quiet, translucent veils of color that are contemplative and regenerative. In the end her vision was to create a permanent visual space that influences the viewer’s sense of well-being.
About the Artist: Jan Heaton
Jan’s watercolors offer a personal viewpoint that celebrates nature, and then abstractly reaches beyond the obvious. Heaton’s watercolors are inspired by the structure, color, line and pattern of elements in nature that are often overlooked. Her work isolates details and exposes the viewer to an everyday object or place seen from a new perspective. She incorporates her background in calligraphy and graphic design to create sensuous and abstract organic forms. Read full interview here.
Available Prints (see Size Charts)
Dimensions listed include a 2" border (prints) and 3" border (framed)
- Large | open edition | image: 22 x 22" | print: 26 x 26" | framed: 30.5 x 30.5"
- All proceeds paid to Earth Month 2013 fund by Hiatus Spa + Retreat.
- All prints are artist-approved, museum-quality digital print (giclée) using archival inks and paper.
- Prints are custom printed and trimmed and include a small identifying line of text at the bottom.
- Estimated shipping is within 7-10 business days upon receipt of order. Expect delayed shipment and arrival for artist-signed prints.
- We use tubes to ship unframed prints to minimize damage.
- We use U.S.-sourced materials and custom print/assemble in Austin, Texas.