All 100 limited edition prints purchased will be personally signed and numbered by the artist. Please allow extended delivery times for the artist to sign each print. Special pricing applies only to Flow print: $115 for a large print, $275 for a framed print, and $10 for US shipping.
About Earth Month 2015
Artmuse has teamed up with our friends at Hiatus Spa + Retreat to offer this very special edition to help Aveda raise $5M for Earth Month 2015, benefitting Clean Water Initiatives around the globe. Monies raised by Hiatus Spa + Retreat will specifically benefit Gulf Restoration Network and Lower Mississippi River Keeper. 100% of proceeds from the sale of Jan Heaton’s Flow print benefit these charities.
This is a rare opportunity for art collectors to purchase a Jan Heaton print. And, your purchase of this Earth Month 2015 print will help raise critical funding for these important organizations that serve the communities in which we live.
Artist Statement: Flow
“Flow is a painting from my Quiet series. The series reflects how color in our surrounding environments — particularly nature — influences our personal health and well-being. The image is inspired by the simplistic beauty and healing properties of water,” says artist Jan Heaton.
About the Artist: Jan Heaton
Jan’s watercolors offer a personal viewpoint that celebrates nature, and then abstractly reaches beyond the obvious. Heaton’s watercolors are inspired by the structure, color, line and pattern of elements in nature that are often overlooked. Her work isolates details and exposes the viewer to an everyday object or place seen from a new perspective. She incorporates her background in calligraphy and graphic design to create sensuous and abstract organic forms.
Available Prints (see Size Charts)
Dimensions listed include a 1" border (prints) and 3" border (framed)
- Large | limited edition of 100 | image: 20 x 15.3" | print: 22 x 17.3" | framed: 28.5 x 23.8"
- All proceeds paid to Earth Month 2015 fund by Hiatus Spa + Retreat.
- All prints are artist-approved, museum-quality digital print (giclée) using archival inks and paper.
- Prints are custom printed and trimmed.
- Artist will personally sign and number the limited print edition (100 total).
- Orders will ship 7-10 business days after artist signs prints on April 20 and early May.
- We use tubes to ship unframed prints to minimize damage.
- We use U.S.-sourced materials and custom print/assemble in Austin, Texas.